Friday, June 7, 2013

The A to Z of Me, and also Knitting Revival!

This is probably going to be a short post, because reasons. But anyway, I thought I would do an A to Z list so you may get to know me on an intimate level *uninentional wink*. So let us get started, shall we?

A is for alpacas/ Adventure Time/ Addams family

B is for Big Bang Theory

C is for chamomile

D is for dragons

E is for eggplant (both the color and the vegetable)

F is for French

G is for Gandalf

H is for Howl's Moving Castle

I is for Ireland

J is for Jake from Adventure Time

K is for kawaii

L is for Lilliputian

M is for Medieval

N is for Niffle (my favourite made up word. It means cold. "It is so niffley out!")

O is for old books

P is for poisonous plants/ pachyderms

Q is for Queen of England

R is for raspberries

S is for Studio Ghibli/ Sherlock/ Soul Eater anime

T is for TEA

U is for uranography

V is for viola ( go Jake!)

W is for Wiccan music/ winter/ werewolf

X is for xenops (a small tropical rainforest bird)

Y is for Yule/ yaks

Z is for zoos (my favourite place)

Alright, I feel as though we got to know each other a bit better! Even though you didn't share anything with me.....you awful creature. Anyway, I also recently began to get back into the groove of knitting! During the school year, I didn't have much time for anything non-academic, but now that it is summer, I'm finally getting around to finishing up my two scarves that have been sitting in my bag for a embarrassingly long amount of time. It was really my best friend who gave me the inspiration again by giving me a fantastical pin that has a piece of knitting pictured above the word "wit". Get it? Knit wit! HAHAHA!!! I love it. So yeah, that pin was more inspiring than any inspirational poster.  


So yeah, KNITTING MACHINE RAAAWWRRR!!! 

Also, this is what an xenops looks like:


Oh and one more thing: my next post is most likely going to be a horribly boring rambling about tea.

                    
  











4 comments:

  1. A is for Artemis
    B is for Books
    C is for Castiel/Chevrolet Impala 1979
    D is for Daschund
    E is for Echidnas
    F is for Firefighters ;)
    G is for Garlic
    H is for Hanibal Lector
    I is for Idjit (Bobbyy!! :()
    J is for jail
    K is for Kappa
    L is for Lima
    M is for Merlin
    N is for Nincompoop
    O is for Obi Wan Kenobi
    P is for Police Officer
    Q is for Quesadilla
    R is for Rhodium (stupid chem)
    S is for Squiggly line
    T is for Truck
    U is for Uniform
    V is for Vector
    W is for Wellies
    X is for Xenon
    Y is for Yama (mountain in japanese)
    Z is for Zulu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Castiel. You said Castiel. YOU SAID CASTIEL. I LOVE YOU, FELLOW SUPERNATURAL FAN

      Delete
    2. I LOVE YOU TOO! CAN'T WAIT TILL THE 9th SEASON IS COMING OUUTTTTT!!!!! *fangirl squeal*

      Delete
  2. I LOVE YOU TOO! CAN'T WAIT TILL THE 9th SEASON IS COMING OUUTTTTT!!!!! *fangirl squeal*

    ReplyDelete