- Apparently, you CAN, in fact, take knitting needles with you on an airplane. From a citizen standpoint, I deem it unsafe and a bit worrisome, but as a knitter, I can equally defend myself via MY needles. We shall have an epic duel, the clack of wooden needles the only clue to our violent struggle. ( i realize the last bit made no sense)
- The nasty smell of pennies is, in actually, not restricted to just pennies. Other metals can smell gross too. I was all like "OH GOD NO."
- When left to myself, I am not as mature as everyone thought. I KNOW RIGHT. IT'S CRAZY.
- There really IS a study of colors. It's called chromatology. I can just imagine the tests: Which of these colors best represents tranquility and peace? Hint: It's not what you think.
- There ARE single people in Paris. They exist. But are very rare, like albino panthers.
- People can shave their faces without arms. I know I couldn't, I would slice my jugular in eight places before realizing that I should just let a beard grow.
- Then I remembered that I am a woman.
- Kangaroos can't jump backwards. Learned that from watching Daniel Tosh. He's like a Snapple.
- Plants need water even after school starts. Realized this just now as I looked outside and saw a half-dead plant on the deck that I was supposed to water O_O
- I could easily become Amish.
- Whenever I smirk for the camera, I don't look cute and slightly angsty. I look like a minion of Satan.
- There is a good chance of me becoming asexual in the future. I always knew, subconsiously.
- I can Indian dance surprisingly well, all things considered.
- I have never used at least half of the features available on this site.
- I have never went into a haunted house. And when other people do, and I wait patiently outside, all I think is "Suckers..."
- If I were to get a parrot or a galapagos turtle right now, and it was the same age as me, it would live longer than I would.
- Whenever I make plans for the future, I always add an "Now, if I become immortal, then...." option, just in case.
- Cucumbers are scientifically classified as fruits.
- Birds are the only organisms in the world that have feathers. I know, 'duhh', but I never really THOUGHT about it.
- Sheen from Jimmy Neutron is possibly fashioned as a child version of Charlie Sheen.
- A lot of the people from Jimmy Neutron have scientific names (Cindy Vortex, James Isaac 'Jimmy' Neutron, Jet Fusion, etc.)
- Cosmo from Fairly Odd Parents really is retarded
- Tweety is a boy.
- In the rhyme Humpty Dumpty, they NEVER mention that he's an egg.
- The Pringles guy and the Monopoly man are the same person.
- Cookie Monster's real name is Sid.
WHAT. WHAT IS EVEN HAPPENING.
This was your face the whole time for that last bit:
ps: The answer was Blue. Oh, was that what you thought? I guess you're a chromatologist.