Saturday, August 18, 2012

Most confusing blog post EVER.

Okay, so, I am confused. Which happens most of the time, but it's rare that I actually know WHY I'm confused. So I thought I would share it:

Why do celebrity star blogs get so famous? It isn't like there isn't anything on there that you could just Google your own self. Case in point: "Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie getting married finally!" (This was a real, legit blog post on some celebrity blog thing). I was like, "yeah, I totally care. I want that information shoved down my throat." But of course I'm being sarcastic, because it's really awkward having information in your mind about a topic that everyone you hang out with thinks is stupid. Can you imagine me, a big sharer, in a group of my friends?:

Them: "Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie suck. Who cares about them???"

Me: *struggles with info*............."THEY'RE ENGAGED."

Them: *look of disgust*

So, you know what, weird stalker bloggers that have nothing else to blog about, KEEP YOUR INFORMATION TO YOURSELF. I do not want to know, because once that bit of news is in my head, I must share it. I'm like a Gremlin, but with different rules.

  1. Do not expose to gossip. Ever.
  2. Never get me curious about what happens when I click link.
  3. Never feed me after midnight (that rule still appplies from the original)
And yeah, I will probably revise this later, but for right now that's all I can muster, because I have a stack of homework and a paper to write (yeah, already.) so I have to stop procrastinating by writing about things that make no sense...BLEEP BLOOP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment