I don't understand it!! When i read other people's blogs (weird, indie, vegan, vintage blogs. Because that's just how i roll) they will say something like "Treated myself to ten new dresses from Modcloth!" and I'm all like " . . . . . . WHAT DO YOU DO THAT YOU CAN AFFORD THIS?!?!?"
It's a sad, volatile process that i go through:
- Get online, go onto modcloth/shanalogic, all pumped to be alive and have hair. YAY!!
- *fifteen minutes later* slightly less pumped as i look at all the cool stuff that i will never have.
- *hour later* trying to keep myself from weeping.
- *hour and a half later* blog about my sadness. (you have no clue how many posts similar to this there are in my drafts)
- Begin ranting angrily, dragging my dad into the rant, pointing to each item loudly like "Excuse me: What is this shizbit right here?!?!?!"
- Now extremely depressing, will drag myself to the fridge to scavenge for food and chocolate like a common homeless individual.
- Sit on couch in a ball of shame and worthlessness, eating messily, controlling the remote with tyrannous intent, while my dad just sighs and knuckles under.
- Watched "bridezillas" and feels better.
- Gets pumped about life and having glorious hair.
I feel like I should write more, because what i have right now seems inadequate, and my current topic has been milked for all it's worth. So, RANDOM CHANGE OF SUBJECT. I just got a new book called "Austentatious" by Alyssa Goodnight ( I envy her last name so much..). And.....yeah, i didn't think this through. I was going to write it's summary, but it's wayyyyyyy too long for my liking, so here's the link to the book on her website. Don't go too crazy: http://alyssagoodnight.com/
And now, some pictures to make this post seem longer.