I have a little list. That I re-create every year. Then, at the end of the year, I narrow it down to the top ten names (just ten, because I never factor in boys, for the reason that I hate boy names. I suppose I will cross that bridge when I come to it) then stash the list away somewhere like a demented humanoid squirrel. And also akin to a squirrel, I forget where I stashed it, and have to make a new one. Every year I do this. And yet I never get tired of doing so.
So anyways, I was online, and an advertisement for Olive Garden popped up in the middle of the screen (how positively annoying) and it had tiramisu on it. So I thought "hmm...kinda like 'Tera Sue'!"
But it's not what you think. SURPRISE ENDING AHEAD!! HOLD ON TO YOUR SAFARI HATS, PEOPLE!!! I want to name my ANIMALS those names. You see, I settled on a name for an actual kid long ago (Penelope. I would call her "Lopey" for short *sighs fondly*), so this whole process I use is to figure out my future pets' names.
- 'Perdita' for my goose.
- 'Tera Sue' for my pine marten.
- 'Reginald', 'Bodger', and 'McDuff' for my scottie dogs.
- 'Cat' for my mouse.
- 'Jane' for my old english sheepdog.
- 'Henrietta' for my chicken.
- 'Hamlet' and 'Leonardo' for my teacup pigs.
- 'Gollum', 'Zelda', 'Link', 'Lucille' and 'Ethel' for my cats.
- 'Professor Plant-Eater' for my turtle.
- 'Baby' for my dragon.
You will never be this happy ^
Pine Marten, in case anyone was wondering ^
*weeps from cuteness* ^