Monday, June 18, 2012

Pine Martens. They Will Make You A Better Person.

As a unique individual, I like to believe that I do not identify with the masses. This, if I were to be honest, is not wholly true. I fantasize about Jude Law just like every other girl (oh, this isn't a normal aspect?? Then forget that), and I plan about naming my future children. However, in all fairness, the way I do it is a little unusual.
 I have a little list. That I re-create every year. Then, at the end of the year, I narrow it down to the top ten names (just ten, because I never factor in boys, for the reason that I hate boy names. I suppose I will cross that bridge when I come to it) then stash the list away somewhere like a demented humanoid squirrel. And also akin to a squirrel, I forget where I stashed it, and have to make a new one. Every year I do this. And yet I never get tired of doing so.

So anyways, I was online, and an advertisement for Olive Garden popped up in the middle of the screen (how positively annoying) and it had tiramisu on it. So I thought "hmm...kinda like 'Tera Sue'!"

But it's not what you think. SURPRISE ENDING AHEAD!! HOLD ON TO YOUR SAFARI HATS, PEOPLE!!!  I want to name my ANIMALS those names. You see, I settled on a name for an actual kid long ago (Penelope. I would call her "Lopey" for short *sighs fondly*), so this whole process I use is to figure out my future pets' names.
  •  'Perdita' for my goose.
  • 'Tera Sue' for my pine marten.
  • 'Reginald', 'Bodger', and 'McDuff' for my scottie dogs.
  • 'Cat' for my mouse.
  • 'Jane' for my old english sheepdog.
  • 'Henrietta' for my chicken.
  • 'Hamlet' and 'Leonardo' for my teacup pigs.
  • 'Gollum', 'Zelda', 'Link', 'Lucille' and 'Ethel' for my cats.
  • 'Professor Plant-Eater' for my turtle.
  • 'Baby' for my dragon.
RANDOM ANIMAL PICTURES:


You will never be this happy ^

Pine Marten, in case anyone was wondering ^


*weeps from cuteness* ^

2 comments:

  1. 1. Thank you for the picture of the pine marten. Because I WAS wondering. And I was going to ask.
    2. I want an old English sheepdog sooo bad.
    3. Your names are epic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Pine Marten is one of my favorite animals. Aren't they soooo cute?? And thank you, it's a very nice plan, I think ;D

      Delete