Saturday, June 2, 2012

Asians and an Abundance of Sleep

Hello. So, I have been really busy. That is a lie, I have been doing absolutely nothing. That, and peeing. I have no idea what's going on or why, but I pee A LOT nowadays. Maybe it's that I have been drinking more green tea in a futile effort to make myself asian and thereby cute by default. OR maybe it's a gorvernment conspiracy. Don't get too excited though (i'm not that important), it was the first one. I rreeaallyyy want to become asian, and i love green tea. So here's to you, green tea:



And while I'm at it, I think I will talk about sleeping, since i have been getting an abnormally large amount of it lately. To be honest, on an average night, i harvest around five hours of good, legit sleep. I end up looking like this (minus the cigarette, because illegal smoking is wrong):



And walking around all day acting like this:


But lately i have been sleeping like this:
And so i end up like this:




So I have no idea why i have been suddenly blessed, and I'm not reading into it to much, because, you know, curiousity killed the cat (or just deprieved him of sleep). And I am serious, i turn into spongebob when i am well-rested. It isn't asian, but it'll do........................................................
................................................................................................................
.................................................................................................
..................................................................................
......................................................................
.....................................................................
...............................................................
..............................................
......................................
..............................
..................
............
FOR NOW. I'M COMING FOR YOU, ASIAN-NESS. YOU CANNOT ESCAPE.

3 comments:

  1. I'm commenting! I'm so evil! Muahahahahaaaaa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why, yes. Yes you are. Considering that it says "1 evil comment", I would say so.

      Delete
  2. Vaporfi is the highest quality electronic cigarettes provider on the market.

    ReplyDelete